PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan XH 558 Threads (merged)
View Single Post
Old 10th Jan 2009, 16:15
Tim McLelland

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Beagle hear hear!

Sorry folks, but if you read back through these posts, you'll note that I've made every effort to answer bubbles even though he simply ignores what I say and then repeats his personal remarks. It's tedious and it's annoying for other users of the thread.

Anyway, just to set the record straight (again - hopefully bubbles might read and take note this time?), I've explained my position as fully as I possibly can. I have no intention of divulging names of people who have told me much more to the story, and anyone with an ounce of intelligence will know why. It's easy for anyone to simply say "well prove this or that" but it's a pointless and stupid reaction, based on the ludicrous supposition that I'm simply making my comments for fun (or because of some bizarre personal vendetta, according to some of the idiots who make similar stupid comments about me on other sites). The only practical response I can give is the one I've given many times before - if Pleming and co. think my comments are in any way inaccurate then all they have to do is provide a shred of evidence to convince us otherwise.

Andrew might think it's pointless to continue making comments about Pleming but I entirely disagree. He's heading the project and he's responsible. Simple as that. He has a right of reply, indeed he owes it to us all (as donors and Lottery buyers) to explain where every penny has gone. That's not unresaonable, it's what he should have been doing all along! The way that the project has been (and is being) handled is bad - and that's putting it mildly. Like many other people, I think it's time that we stopped shrugging our proverbial shoulders and addressed the fundamental fact that the aircraft seems to be in imminent danger of being grounded for good, and yet a phenomenal amount of money has been poured into the project, and an awful lot of it seems to have been wasted. Inexplicably, nobody, not the aviation press, HLF or anyone else, has ventured to ask where all the money has gone, and why.

Think that's as clear as I can be isn't it?

Last edited by Tim McLelland; 10th Jan 2009 at 16:32.