PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AOA funding of UK retirement age appeal
View Single Post
Old 10th Jan 2009, 09:34
raven11

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
FRATRICIDE

Wow. Go to work for a couple of days, return home, log on to Pprune, and discover how low some people can sink. As a long time member of the AOA, it is beyond my comprehension that some members can actually consider signing their name to such a shameful petition.

Those who are should ask themselves what your parents, or your children, would think of you even considering such a thing. When faced with a test of your integrity, you decide that there is no immorality in self-interest. Forming a mob, is OK with you. What depth of anger must you feel to turn on your colleagues?

Who can rationalize committing such a contemptuous act? I still can’t rap my head around this. Let me see if I have this straight. The majority of the younger members of the AOA, who joined Cathay in the past several years, feel they can form a mob to push through an immoral agenda. To sign a petition to try and bully the AOA to seek, not a balanced deal that benefits everyone, but instead, a deal that favours only one segment. Their segment.

I actually feel sick to my stomach.

Go ahead boys and girls. Cut off your nose to spite your face. Have this vote, and see what Union remains afterward. It won’t be me quitting, it will you driving a stake through my heart!

Number Cruncher. Nice try at candy-coating this. I see it for what it is: Kane and Abel….Fratricide.