PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Midex Airlines (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 8th Jan 2009, 10:46
tomjonesca

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some of you make me laugh...

As a happy Midex employee... I read some of the postings here and have to laugh. This 747fanatic guy comes on here... never been an employee here (or so he says) spouting dribble of things he knows nothing about. He says he is only repeating what his "friends" who work here are saying to him but are afraid to speak up. I find that very hard to believe. Most every Pilot or Flight Engineer I have ever known (33 years in this business) had the balls to speak up when things weren't right. Are his "friends" such woosies that they have to get someone else to do their bidding. I hope I never have to fly with someone like that. My guess... you fly some little Cesna and use the 747 title to make yourself look good. Be a man, tell us who you are.

Working in the UAE is not like working in the USA. If you come here thinking it is, you came to the wrong place. The rules and guidelines here are nothing like what you're use to. The owner of this company makes and changes the way things are done at his whim... and he can do that because he owns the company. We may not always like some of the things that are done, but this company pays well, pays ontime and if there is anything wrong with your pay, they fix it. Were given our own apartments to live, transportation to and from work and complete uniforms.

You just have adapt to the way things are here... STOP complaining about it because you ain't going to change it... and know that you have a job when others are looking at layoffs. This is a startup airline, with all the same pains as any other start up. This company is well funded, owned by the man who owns one of the largest freight forwarding companys in Europe and will be here... even when the economy rebounds. We have 2 more 747s coming on property in April.

I said it before... here it is again... if you DON'T work here... then you don't know... no matter what your "friends" have to say. This is a good company and it gets better everyday. Find someplace to spread your trash.

Tom