PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Black triangle - Humber (revisited)
View Single Post
Old 8th Jan 2009, 09:03
harrogate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Black triangle - Humber (revisited)

Hi.

I started a thread on here last month about how I'd spotted what was blatantly a UAV operating along the coast of Lincolnshire near Donna Nook. It was about 3am and I was out on the shore not far from Conisholme when I saw it.

I didn't divulge full details on the boards here at the time, just because of the usual **** you get on here when you mention something like that, but I had a good chat with some folks by PM. Suffice to say, what I saw really was very un-mysterious and clearly 'of this world'.

I was told I may have seen a Typhoon etc etc, but I see them daily and I know what I'm looking at when it comes to 'regular' military planes. I've lived on the doorstep of RAF installations my whole life.

But anyways, this story is making big news today and I'm wondering what people think.

BBC NEWS | England | Lincolnshire | UFO claim over wind farm damage
UFO hits wind turbine | The Sun |News|UFOs

The wind farm is, by pure coincidence, at Conisholme.

And just for the record, I don't think for a minute that a flying saucer caused this, nor am I saying a UAV smashed into the turbine. Just pondering.

And in case any journos are reading - no, I'm not gonna talk to you. There are plenty of folks who've seen these around here just lately. Rational witnesses are easy to find, but I apppreciate that sweet little old ladies with digital cameras talking about flying octupus-like creatures from Mars will sell more papers.

Last edited by harrogate; 8th Jan 2009 at 09:37.