PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Felix Airlines, Yemen
View Single Post
Old 8th Jan 2009, 06:02
TonyWilliams

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Tony, any good new from Felix? do you have any idea about how many pilots Capt and FO they will need?
They sure don't update me on stuff like that !!!

The current 2 operating CRJ-700's I presume are fully staffed. And the two CRJ-200's that are still sitting in KRFD... I personally guess (based on a lot of conjecture, since again, I really do not get updated) that those -200's won't fly in revenue service until sometime in the summer. So, no crews needed there for quite some time.

The remaining 6 CRJ-700's that will probably be delivered through 2009, I have no idea where the crews will come from. I had heard that Avionco got fired, and their crews were sent home. That presumably leaves Yemenia pilots to Captain the planes, with ??? as FO's. I wouldn't even want to guess who might do that.

It makes sense to me that those of us who have held a contract for months to fly the two CRJ-200's would be put to work flying those new -700's, but I predict that won't happen.

The last email that I got from my broker at "Brookfield" was Dec 8. Nothing since then.