PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ASIAN SPIRIT under new management
View Single Post
Old 8th Jan 2009, 03:47
basic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And when will YAO. realized that most of his pilot on the ma60 wanted to get the position of a COO.

I notice that the group of the chief pilot are bragging so much of they're ma60 and trying to race to the finish line feeling that this planes is faster than the Q400, ATR and dornier. hmmm lets se,e winds are shifting this time in RWY24 in CATICLAN will just wait for some cold fronts and see what can ma60 do to land from 24 with gusty conditions

mandaragit

if you see some bad reaction already to your company why don't you make some actions. make those pilots act like professional one and get less on showbiz. did zest air pay them less that all they can do in they're life is to talk like a gay? , your lucky those airbus guys didn't join the group.try to check your turboprop pilots. they are worst than a truck driver.

One more thing. the MA60 is exceeding its performance limits in CATICLAN even the Chinese instructors refuses to land there well if there is weight penalty to comply then its OK . so passengers just be careful out they're.

First officer, try to act as pilots not just an operator or a captains maid. i know some of your captains are trying to be a single pilot on the Ma60 just like what Capt. M did on his training on the airbus. if he acts stupid do your job. if he kick you out of the company don't bother, there are more better equipment to fly. just pm me!

M- Mr.
A- Amogawin
60-60's
it show this aircraft is old just like the chief pilot.

one last thing. if the VP operations doesn't do his thing well those airbus will teach them some manners. although i am flying Boeing i shut my mouth if one airbus pilots brags something on his flight rather than an MA60 talking to me as if he is thinking that he is flying and B787.