PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - deccan air cargo
View Single Post
Old 7th Jan 2009, 18:45
Sky Dancer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well Slim , if you call me arrogant then I suggest you look yourself in the mirror.You've managed to contradict everything you seem to stand up for in that "brave" tirade against me.If you're man enough then maybe you should tell us all who you are because in this forum no one really is man enough by your standard.

Now let's not get carried away with what Baldy Gopinath did.Sure he changed the civil aviation scenario in India and I would be one of the first to accept that fact.But did he do it well ?I don't think so.He just rode on the Great Indian Growth story and sold the Great Indian Aviation Growth story along with it.Emotions apart , any seasoned aviation professional listening to him in an interview would know that he didn't really know what he was talking about.Because if he did Deccan would still be around.I just happened to read his "Dream" of Deccan Cargo yesterday , it really surprises me that there are so called smart business people who buy it.Anyway best of luck to him and his highly "talented team."

Oh and one more thing about manhood.If you're man enough just deny the accussations that I've been throwing at Baldy and his talented team at Deccan about violations in almost all departments and still getting away with it.That would be very manly of you to deny it convincingly in this forum.If not I guess we'll have to ask Mummy your name to Slim D..k or something on those lines.And I'm not that old in fact pretty young by world standards.And may be on TV pretty soon as well..but I'm not man enough to tell you all who I really am.