PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ASIAN SPIRIT under new management
View Single Post
Old 7th Jan 2009, 11:41
B747-800

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ads1963

Just wondering were blueforce and B747-800 are? they seem to have been paid-off already not to give their insights anymore or did they fall asleep?
haven’t been paid off by anybody yet but admit I fell into a holiday sleep during the x-mas leave. and guess what? visited the beautiful island girls in the philippines for about 3 weeks.

luckily i did bump into some pilots and aviation managers working in the philippines during parties and on boracay island. guess what: i didn’t fly zest air but seair to the white island.

and btw luckily i didn’t bump into cpt. loudmouth there but into one of his frustrated pilot who cried out his heart about the real circumstances and stories that are shaking up zest air.

maybe yao should fire ALL of his managers, except for his vp operations, settle the debts of zest air/aisian spirit and sell the aircraft asap. the guy has/had all good intentions to make a start-up airline successful but his coo/s, of whom zest air has several, are messing up his business plans really BIG TIME.

when will yao realize that he is taken for a ride and that he has to use his fist to get HIS airline into shape?