PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ocean Sky
Thread: Ocean Sky
View Single Post
Old 7th Jan 2009, 09:33
aviationga

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ocean Sky

Dear Midwest Executive

You will have noticed that I have deleted my post regarding Ocean Sky in the spirit of the Season. Please remember this post was written about Ocean Sky and not Mid-west and the only mention of yourself was, I quote from my post "Since Mid-west went bankrupt" which turns out not to be as factual as I was led to believe.

Maybe "Bankrupt" was the wrong word to use and maybe "facing financial difficulties" comparing you to Marks and Spencers rather than Wooolworths would have been far more appropiate. I for sure was not aware of your other bases and admit to not knowing enough about your organisation to pass judgement. In fact the only things I do know for fact is that you were a one man operation and that before venturing into Birmingham you were based at Coventry until the airport refused to renew your lease there! (just so you are aware your own website is still advertising Coventry and I believe Blue City have been the agents there for over a year now) Searching this site I also note you are at Dundee and Edinburgh Airports.

Please also remember that this is a RUMOUR network and not the Aviation version of the BBC News. My post about Ocean Sky setting up at Birmingham through the back door came from very reliable sources and everything I put was the latest rumours and word on the street or should i say in the air. That is what this site is here for I believe.

There is in fact a disclaimer on each page to verify that not everything is 100% accurate-

As these are anonymous forums the origins of the contributions may be opposite to what may be apparent.

Maybe now you have closed an office or two and have time on your hands you and your friends could set up a Professional Pilots Actual News Network based on confirmed facts only!

I wish you luck in your new stations, now let this thread revert back to Ocean Sky

AG