PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AOA funding of UK retirement age appeal
View Single Post
Old 7th Jan 2009, 08:05
raven11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dragon69

As I said in my last thread, spare me your insults, and please take that enormous chip off your shoulder. If you can't take it, don't be the first one to dish it out.

Your point about me "educating myself", well why don't you help me then. Can we debate the thrust of my point: That is, as I keep repeating, that Bypass Pay should be paid to those who deserve it, and we should all have the opportunity to work beyond 55. Can you stay focussed and stick to that...without the temper tantrum, and insults!

Educate us all by giving us your reasoned arguments as to why your colleagues, I mean teammates, approaching 55 should face unemployment to satisfy you?

Oh, and by the way, the vast majority of pilots I fly with at Cathay are among the best individuals I have ever encountered in 35 years of flying. Top blokes! The Best! I don't know any that place themselves on a "high Horse" as you so flippantly suggest. One of them is my mate, a 15-year B scale Captain, who wishes to remain flying, but instead is leaving this week.

Spare a thought for him won't you!