PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dubai the biggest and deepest S.H. on planet Earth
Old 6th Jan 2009, 23:10
Flygulfair

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
May I recommend Gainsborough, UK for you to take up gainful employment in paradise?

If you guys think Dubai's a s*hole, take a stroll down any UK town centre at about 11pm. It's fab. Pissed up, pasty-faced, tattoed chavs will punch you in the face just because you aren't white, look as though you may have a job, or for no reason whatsoever.
OK NOW THAT SOO WRONG, i am "not white" and i can walk in a town centre at 11pm! NO ONE WILL HURT YOU only if you go in places where your asking for it!

You will be fined 200 quid if you put too much rubbish in the bin you pay 200 quid a month to be emptied twice a month.
How old are you? Seriously, You dont "get fined" as far as i know. And you pay £200 for COUNCIL TAX it is much more than taking you rubbish.
Park with a tyre just over a line? Clamped. 100 quid and a 2 hour wait.
"over the line" arnt you exaggerating a bit there?
Did I mention the taxes? The weather? EU law?
ok so you dont like any of that? Well thats how you run a country except for the weather, seeing as you may be "not white" and you ancestors may not british why not go back to your native country?
Children in school assaulting teachers? Then their parents joining in?
Oh ok so u have this image in your head, hmmm try going in schools some are bad some are good, NOT ALL SCHOOLS ARE PERFECT! and yep only about 1/30 students do something bad during lesson, not that bad that the teacher dies.
Rapists out after 5 years for 'good behaviour'. That's a laugh.
And where the proof?

People claiming benefits and free rent because if they get a job, they end up worse off and lose their free state money, therefore they stay on benefit forever, doing nothing, while those who work and pay tax end up working harder and paying more tax.
Oh sorry, you see thats the diffrence between other countries, free health care etc. Did you notice that? oh and the government does not "splash" out money it makes SURE the person is genuine, have you ever claimed benefits? Even seen the amount of letter, time frames form etc you are better of working. About your "forever" mark, thats not true they FORCE you to work.

somebody rude to you? Sexual discrimination. Sue. Lawyers make money, taxpayer pays.
Oh ok so if i say "move" i can get done for sexual discrimination there is people like that in all countries

Go to Gainsborough. It's waiting for you, and it truly is a sh*thole of gargantuan proportions. I've been to both.
They seem ok.

No matter where you go in this world, somebody will always slag it off. I met a chap in Bermuda who complained about 'island fever' and a lack of highways where you could 'just drive for an hour or two'. For f*ck's sake.
I agree with you there.

Anyway. Happy New Year to you all, regardless of creed, colour, sex, religion or choice of football club (as long as it's not Manchester United, who are bastards, as we all know).