PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Cabin Crew
View Single Post
Old 6th Jan 2009, 20:52
Bn02fly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Firstly, of course, thankyou for your replies.
I have entered the info on cabin crew wannabes as well i merely placed it here as a proposal for conversation about airline flaws. (oh and the fact that this section gets a lot more viewers)

I agree with both points to be honest. In a way i think the money is possibly more of a security blanket on their part as there is a huge danger their airline can run at a loss if markets change. Securing money now secures how confident you are and how willing to work you are.
But i do agree thats its suspicious and im not letting go of my money without good reason.

I have found it difficult however to find other airlines recruiting at the moment and in the past few months. Possibly to do with the current state of economy in this country. (also bare in mind i am under 21 so many of the big airlines will not accept me)

I do actually have qualifications in aviation and have dreams of being a pilot and have already undergone several lessons. But dreams cost money.

I know cabin crew isnt ideal. But its a foot in the door. Right? But is paying out a possible £1,500 that could be heading me further towards my dream worth it? Or should i sit tight.