PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Cabin Crew
View Single Post
Old 6th Jan 2009, 19:23
Bn02fly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face Ryanair Cabin Crew

I have a recruitment day invite including interview with st james management to become part of ryanair's cabin crew.(tomorrow)

I have however discovered some loopholes.
The recruitment day is for training in february.
I (after having to ask) discovered that i would have to pay £500 for training a month before it began. Not £250 as i had previously read.
Then after completion of the course must pay £1000 either in a lump sum or deducted for 9 months in -£130 per month from the salary i would earn. which they claim is around (being the key word) £1100 after deductions.(not raining deductions)

But then it was also mentioned i was guarenteed a job with ryanair.
I was then told i could claim a new starters allowance... of £1000 whcih was paid in 3 installments within the first 6 months.

I have since read articles of ryanair crew being dismissed less than 12months after starting, quite abruptly and the reason given was sales on board were too low. (ryanair denies this)

And of course the oh so famous dispatches investigation.Which currently i havent seen but as my interview is tomorrow i am looking for!

I have no plans to sign up for anything tomorrow... but it would be nice to hear back your views soon please! Thankyou for you're time!

P.s Sorry its lengthy

Oh i forgot i will have to relocate to stansted during training aswell as it is a 3 hour drive away! I will post what i discover tomorrow for those who would like to know what they say foer themselves.