PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ayla Aaa Jordan
Thread: Ayla Aaa Jordan
View Single Post
Old 6th Jan 2009, 00:14
SilveR5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grrr

In your particular case, we were going through a fleet change, and we had only one or two aircraft at the time, so when we gave Alpha priority, you were essentially grounded for a few weeks. I make no apology for this and I still believe it was the right thing to do.

1) Why you had to change the fleet? Did you find it not coping enough? All of a sudden?!

2) Was your plan for a fleet change just as simple as this??? get rid of the original fleet, bring the replacement fleet, delay cadets for weeks or months, and hell I don't wanna hear anybody complaining coz I did nothing wrong!!! What a plan!!

3) Who should be held responsible for the consequences of fleet changes in the middle of a scheduled training course?

4) After completing the fleet changes, and in terms of "PRIORITY", How did you manage to compensate for the delayed cadets and let them catch back the normal progress?

5) Even if you are not to be blamed for the whole thing, didn't you see youself in a position where you should have ethically offered an apology on the behalf of Mr. Unknown?! Not even now within these discussions?!!!!

6) A naive business owner knows about primitive words like "customers are always right"..You didn't even translate the situation in such way, did you?!

Guys, can anyone help me with few words to best describe a person who has overlooked the above and continued doing whatever he was up to??

YEAH...I CAN HEAR YOU ALL SAYING IT AT ONCE...
INCAPACITATED SMUG!

Thanks Mr. Atalla. You have made it easy for us this time to reach a conclusion!