PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ayla Aaa Jordan
Thread: Ayla Aaa Jordan
View Single Post
Old 4th Jan 2009, 23:02
ebrahime

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Usually I ignore thing that I don’t like, or things that I consider hopeless, but I just couldn’t hep my self when I read the following:

This, of course, is in addition to the fact that we provide free laptops & wireless internet access throughout our facilities.

Now that was indeed the funniest thing I read in this whole thread. Apparently, cadet are being charged almost dbl market price for that scrap (laptop) which I have given to my niece (2 years old) when I went back to Bahrain. I think you need to give what u have said a second thought...

BTW, since we are talking money here, how much does per flying hour cost in AAA???!!!. It’s very confusing due to fluctuation in money paid by different cadets running away from your academy. I have been told that it cost $450/H , another cadet who left to Florida was charged a different price, and the latest cadet leaving your academy was charged more than $19,000 and left with 20 hours (which makes it very hard to guess the price/Hour he was charged.

2. I hope the watch I gave you will make you remember your good times at Ayla, and rest assured you and your colleagues are welcome back here anytime.
Mmmm, sounds like an emotional blackmail to me.

Last edited by ebrahime; 10th Jan 2009 at 03:00.