PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ayla Aaa Jordan
Thread: Ayla Aaa Jordan
View Single Post
Old 4th Jan 2009, 21:26
Striker54

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr. Atallah, It's quite true about what you stated when it comes to the delay but you forgot one essential point which would be our delay for giving priority to class Alpha and I nearly stayed at home with a couple of colleagues of mine for over a month just to catch a flight and then the whole Delta A and Delta B plan that worked out in an outrageous way - just setting things right up straight in this issue. It's true about the fleet change but what puzzles me the most is the decision of us not flying the Diamonds with a certified instructor while class Charlie used to fly solo in the Diamonds later on, how come the FIs changed their minds?.

Believe me, Mr. Atallah I was only there as a listener and I haven't spoken a word with the Golf course nor the separate meeting for us, I had a few minor brief questions to ask but it didn't work out well since both sides were provoked extremely. A lot of acadmies give out at least a month in which the course would graduate in and a lot of them are located in Florida not only in the academy that I have enrolled in.

You're a person of interest and I am a person of interest, both of us take and give. It's the same, imagine as if you were back in Houston - when you don't like something operating you just let it go and go else where to fill in your best interest. It's nothing personal and I hope you did not take it personally, you're as human as I am and there is always a room for fault and error but as your respective management as the whole of Ayla instructors + cadets agree upon when it comes to manupilating the system itself, you have to collect the different point of views and work on them accordingly. Face the problems that your academy is encountering and solve it when the whole majority agree on. It's your academy and it is ours as we were taught in it, it would be sad to see it corrupt through mischievious individuals. Don't trust anyone with your business, trust yourself and trust your decisions. Unfortunately, the one man that could have worked correctly is Mr. Murphy.

One more advice from a concerned human is don't overload yourself with more courses.

Just my 2cents!!

I will appreciate it you Private Message me with the e-mail that you are using so I can be in further contact with you regarding the student's financial problems.

Regards.