PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 6
Thread: Ryanair - 6
View Single Post
Old 4th Jan 2009, 14:25
frnikolai

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Are you Polish? Well, I am and I have my little brother (8) and little sister (6) with my here in London, and for me to get to the UK with them - I would run naked.

Yes we are poor, and I hope you are not becoming insulting about classes and social status...

Ryanair will keep expanding, as people still need cheap flights - it is just going to change slightly.

If they introduced incentives for frequent flyers - then they would have more seats filled.

Easyjet probably will survive this Credit Cunch but, afterwards it may be too late. Ran out of reserves, no real low cost margins, driven too far away.

I think it will be just Ryanair, Lufthansa, Airfrance left afterwards. With the rest merged or bankrupt.

Ryanair just needs to be careful with extra charges, £50 for me to check in a bag when travelling with my younger siblings. £30 to pay with my Mastercard. = £80? That is just too much. I would pay £25 for the bag and £10 for the handling fee. But I have no choice, as even adding these extra charges - LOT are too expensive, likewise with Easyjet.

I think they are going to continue expanding and growing even in this difficult time.