PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Skills Test - CAA Exam Fee
View Single Post
Old 4th Jan 2009, 12:45
Keygrip

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As far as a the dates are concerned, yes.

Assuming you did all the flying and ground that you were meant to do whilst the school was sleeping late, then you should have no problems.

Do yourself a favour before too many questions on relatively basic stuff - RESEARCH THE ANSWERS. Both your questions were easily answered from the CAA web site (though it's not the easiest to navigate, I admit).

If you think of a question - see if you can find your way to the answer without skipping all the intermediary hassle of finding out for yourself. You comment on CPL - which suggests you will (try to find finace to) go to a professional stage. Use this opportunity to get familiar with all the documents, publications and web sites that are available.

Ask us where to look at worst - don't just ask for the answer.

I say again by the way, if your cash counting now - it will be a nightmare when you get into CPL stuff.

Feel free to PM if you have anything you want to ask - or keep going on PPRuNe - but RESEARCH, too.

<<edit: I just re-read your post. You are on your own looking for answers? Where did you look for those two then - if neither came up with an answer for you?>>