PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sia Indian Cadets 2008
View Single Post
Old 4th Jan 2009, 12:18
Psnake

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@SQ111

Well, as I said, I dont speak for the company and HR
after reading all your posts it rather seems opposite..

I am not a wannabe.. but I surely remember that I 'was' a some time back.. I agree tht the attitude shown by Avesh was not right.. but yours was not perfect either..I wanted to write more on this but grvailshery has already said most of it beautifully.

right now you are just an F/O considering your posts with a couple of years of experience.. but you speak as if you are one of the pro selectors of the company.. Mr. please cut back a bit on your ego ..!!

I appreciate your initiative to help wannabes out here and you also seem a bit concerned too.. but bringing in the Singapore Vs Indian Issue was absolutely immature.. wht do you expect.. tht you would post something offensive about the Indians in the "Indian" forum and would receive appreciation in return..???
maybe they are wannabes and know nothing right now .. but believe it you are only a few years ahead.. there is a lot to come..

choosing your mates on the right side.. huhh.. tht was a nice one though.. believe me.. after reading tht comment of yours I would not be very happy sitting with you in the cockpit either.. but I knw you are not the replica of your posts here.. u are a much better person who cares about the wannabes and his comany so much tht he is taking time out to fall into all such discussions.. so in the end I would not mind sharing the cockpit with you... infact I would not mind sharing it with anyone.. like you I'm also a loyal employee and believe that anyone who has been selected to accompany me in the cockpit is capable of being there !!!

although your last post was much better than your previous ones.. Its a request not just to you rather to everyone following PPRune to please be a bit professional while writing comments here.. this is not a general Social Networking Website.. its meant to discuss issues on Aviation.. not to shout on each other like kids..Thnx

Cheers