PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ex SFT boss & Cabair start-up in Bournemouth
Old 11th Apr 2002, 20:50
somewhatconcerned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
notice you are quite correct in saying there are no facts but then again this is a rumour network and I think you maybe supprised where these rumours originate but short of seeing an advert in the aviation press this is probably as good as it's going to get.

I try to avoid being too scathing of 'SFT' as it may reflect on the instructors and I think that many agree that they were second to none. It seems wrong to tar them with the same brush as CG's.

I am very supprised that CG hasn't been more carefull in keeping his name out of this new venture surely it would be the proverbial 'kiss of death'.

What ever happens I scincerely hope they offer a water tight solution to protect the students money or a pay as you go option. In addition future students must take steps to safe guard their own money and find ways of payment to do so.

I also hope this thread or ones similar stay high up in the wannabe league table as many students have had to learn lessons the hard way and new ones should heed them.

in case anyone asks, I am not an 'insider' and I certainly do not intend to come across as a CG sympathyiser

Last edited by somewhatconcerned; 11th Apr 2002 at 21:24.