PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment V
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jan 2009, 20:04
Dubai Bound

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chino

Keep hope alive. I couldn't believe when I saw that you got a rejection email after they told you you had to wait till the 8th since your file was under someone on vacation. I definitely think it was a mistake and you should definitely call them on the 8th or ninth. Can't hurt anyway. I am now waiting in my seventh week along with 8 other people in my final interviews. As far as EK not joking around, I mean seriously do you think no one has a personality at EK. I was joking around with my recruiters at my final interview and with the recruiters at the open day. They want personality there so I believe them asking you if you could sing or dance is nothing but good. They obviously enjoyed your company if the final interview went over an hour. I will keep my fingers crossed for you and will see you in Dubai. We will be there. Don't give up, you got this far...... I advise renting the movie the secret(trust me on this one). If you want I can send it to you through email in a zip file.... "If the mind can go there, the body will follow"
Good luck to all others waiting and keep those negative thoughts as far away as possible...