PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment V
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jan 2009, 10:40
Oxaliza_Oxen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
red_lipstick (fire engine friom Chanel)

Hi, I'm back...
for the experience, the fact is all the experience you have got in whatever job will gice you the skill of how to mingle with the other ppl anyway, of course you would have good and bad side out of it to make you become you today.

Think about this, we are a hospitality ppl so it's about the genuine intend that you give to ppl. I try to pin point of how happy I am to be able to help ppl and what I get in return is feeling good of being part of that person happiness.

Do you think you have that. It doesn't matter what kind of job you are doing. Everything we do each day is involved with the others ppl around us, even though you are on the bus to go to work and you have that kind of thought of giving up your seat to the eldery..(this is just the example alright, some old ppl are the pain as well, I know that). So you if have that kind of good attutide regarding the service mind, it will be a PLUS++

Now, at work..think about who is your customers..colleages, friend and the real customers who come in the shop.

You are providng the service towards your colleages in the term of working as a team, helpful, no bitchy so you make the good work place environment.

Then, you come across with difficult ppl at work..oh what a !! but you do well by not take thing personal, count 1,2,3.. or imagine that person is a monkey keep hiting his/her head and you will be fine.. coz he/she might has a bad night sleep, fight with partner, etc...and do that to customers as well.. but you have to a bit of skill to deal with them like it's fine NOT to look like you ignore them, being acknowledge toward them and you will be ok. But we can talk about this a bit more later on.

From your age 23 and have 13 months in hospitality and still working at the moment, I think it's fine. remember that the want ppl who have a service mind which it could happen anytime outside work as well.

Let's follow me a little bit...think about anytime that you do the good thing by helping someone on street who look like they lost the way and without they open their mouth to you, you notice that and you pop up the question "Anything I can help you?" so now you can see the picture that you are not only be helpful but you have the caring and pay attention to detail on thing around you. (But I don't want you to go out tomorrow and keep looking for ppl to try to help them,Ok. ha ha)

I send this for you to read first and I will tell you about FA experience in a min.