PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ayla Aaa Jordan
Thread: Ayla Aaa Jordan
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jan 2009, 00:11
SilveR5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think that any concerns to be discussed here with Mr. Atalla will not lead to significant outcomes..except for one little thing, as Mr. Atalla must have become more aware of an academy with a reputation on the verge (optimistic view!!). Probably that explains why he decided to "give it a go" over here.

Some other flight schools in the region are also aware of the weaknesses at AAA...You know it very well Mr. Atalla that marketing games might be very nasty sometimes....certainly these schools are going to utilize everything "from fact to fiction" to create an opportunity and market themselves around, imposing a serious threat to your business. Broadly speaking, flight schools business in this area of the world is relatively new, and competition will soon get tougher (only if airliners can withstand it financially nowadays!!)...small mistakes will cost massive market share losses for a given FTO...so expect some sharp forks and knives to come after your piece of steak!!

Only time will tell if AAA realizes that things should swiftly improve on each and every scale with a genuine desire to providing long-term quality service.....before it's already too late.

Mr. Atalla, I hope that you don't really disagree with this because I assume that an experienced CEO like you should have prepared himself for the worst scenario anyway..but I hope it's not really far worse than that!!!