PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Swissport Redundancies at bhx
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jan 2009, 11:53
groundhogbhx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy

Can't argue with MM, glad she has moved on to bigger and better things, but RB??? Have you been over doing the Christmas spirit? To me RB is a prime example of all that went wrong, promoted for being a yes man and certainly not for skills and ability to do the job being asked of him. There were others with much greater knowledge and experience who should have been given the DM job, unfortunately for them they had the balls and experience to question daft ideas first and not implement them irrespective of the outcome, and yes more senior management were aware because I raised the point with them during SM interviews. It isn't always cream that rises to the top, you just need to look inside a bog bowser to know that There are, unfortunately, many other examples. I hope that the good ones are put out of their misery soon, there is a better life outside and if you get the chance take it. Groundstar really did try to be the best, it's such a shame that those that could have made it the biggest as well as the best were either pushed out or lost the will to carry on the fight out of sheer frustration.