PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sia Indian Cadets 2008
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jan 2009, 00:44
sq111

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sunny141

Well, I have nothing against new wannabes, but as new wannabes, Avesh needs to reflect on his attitude.

calling all Singaporeans A$$ H0les, or saying Singaporeans are feeling the threat of Indian cadets? Is it becoming of a pilot to be? much that I wish all of u good luck, I certainly do not hope to see Avesh in any of the flight deck in any airline! In no way he will be a threat to Singaporean cadets to be, and lets face it, if there are enough Singaporeans and Malaysians willing to fly as a career, there wont be a Indian cadet program at all. So he should get the sequence right, he (or for that matter any indian wannabes) is of no threat to the locals, but he seems to talk as if he is God's gift to aviation (when he cant even fly a piston engine cessna). Oh yes, may I also add, Singaporean and Malaysian cadets when they checked out as FO, it is highly likely that they remain with the airline even after the bond, as for Indians, I suspect more will not stay beyond the bond and seek greener pastures, now u tell me, if u are the management, what is your preference?

My friend, when the door is closed, another door is opened, if SIA stopped this time round, try again next time round, or maybe another airline. No point whining and blaming the company for not granting a job!