PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sia Indian Cadets 2008
View Single Post
Old 1st Jan 2009, 13:14
sq111

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Avesh

It is not lack of talent in Singapore, Singapore is a open economy and SIA competes with all sectors for talent. Past few years where bankers and lawyers earn a hell lot more than pilots, it is not easy to recruit. If u have been to Singapore, u will know that seeing Lamborghinis and Ferraris zooming around town as a common sight for past few years, and yes, these drivers are not Pilots.

Oh, purlease, security? I need to feel insecure with u who dun even know how to fly a cessna? Please do not assume. And also please do not put words into my mouth by saying I am happy to see SIA not recruiting cadets from India. Please do not think highly of yourself, you guys are no threat to any of the pilots, both locals or expats alike.

You need to grow up young man... u havent even flown and you are now talking like a Captain?

quote:

just SNOOPING around to find out if you stand a chance against Indians at all ?
unquote

Ha Ha Ha, joke of the century. Do I stand a chance against u? Have already flown for few years, perhaps its more like whether do I stand a chance to be your captain if u ever make it to the right seat!

Last edited by sq111; 1st Jan 2009 at 13:26.