PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SIA Cadet Pilot - All Batches, Merged
View Single Post
Old 1st Jan 2009, 02:54
sq111

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SIA promise u anything?

Avesh

Did SIA promise u a job? Did SIA promise u an interview?

SIA did not promise u all anything!!! And say SIA let u down? In what ways does SIA let u down? by not offering u an interview? In what ways do you think SIA owes u anything? bear in mind that SIA is not Indian owned and in no way owes u a living!

Lets face it, the fact that SIA does go to India to recruit cadets is they can't find enough Singaporeans or Malaysians to fly for them. Now that its a downturn that affects everybody, not just Indian cadets are affected, even Singaporeans and Malaysians are! This is a Singapore national airline, and like any other airlines in Asia, preferences for cadetship will always be for their own nationals.

If Jet airways withdraws on their recruitment, they also have every right to cos they are not obligated to you so called wannabes who may not even know how to drive!

I am so amused by you Indian wannabes here. Full of speculation since the recruitment process started and blame SIA for not giving u any interviews. Why don't you blame your own Indian Airlines for such mismanagement that they are in such financial difficulties that they cannot afford to train cadets anymore?

I am so glad that I know I wont be flying with you, by blaming SIA for not keeping their promise which they didnt promise in the first place!