PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ocean Sky
Thread: Ocean Sky
View Single Post
Old 31st Dec 2008, 13:42
Midwest Executive

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Gerry,

Yes of course I remember you! How are you. Thank you to you and "DC-9-32" for agreeing. I for one would like to ask the Moderators to monitor comments that could affect a companys future. I am happy to put my name to my thoughts and comments and stand by them as you have too Gerry and so does my good friend Phil Brockwell on a regular basis. If everyone had to do this maybe it would be more constructive?

We have some good organisations here in the UK and Europe to enable us to work closely together and support each other, such as BBGA, EBAA and BACA and Pprune should be part of this. I think we all know what 2009 is going to be like so lets all pull together and all make a New Years resolution to keep our industry alive. For those of us that like Gerry and I been in this industry a long time (23 years now for me) knows that this climate will pass and we have had a recession before and we will all be here next New Year if we do what we have to do and be sensible.

Moderators, how about a seperate forum where everyone has to use their own name to constructively network in a positive way? I know that Lawyers for one have their own blogs where they can ask colleagues and counterparts advice on any issue. Does anyone else feel that this is a good idea?

See, I told you I didnt use Pprune much and now you have me replying!!

All the best for the New Year Gerry!

Nick.