PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Link in Crisis again....now its for Captains!
Old 31st Dec 2008, 07:43
burger61

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi b55

can you email me the next flight you are operating (or are you a 2nd officer and have not been allowed to touch the controls yet) - I have never heard anyone so up themselves - the only question I would like to ask - how do you see over the dash with your head so far up your ar_e...re the injured workers - why don't you go and talk to your managers and see how many staff at your business sustain injuries during the week - inc cabin crew, engineers, catering - again your probably so up yourself you only care about yourself - FIGJAM (I think that is the saying)

All I was saying in my first post - its just not the pilot group who is hard done by - other areas of any airline suffer in different ways that you guys do. Most people working in my airline have great respect for our crew - most are very big supporters of the pilot group and i know the sunnies pilot council do their best for their fellow pilots whether their established crew or the new recruits (the pilot council get support from most ground staff)- i thought it used to call it AIRMANSHIP - do you have any or just like sitting here being a ******