PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - deccan air cargo
View Single Post
Old 31st Dec 2008, 05:55
slimynyk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sky w**ker, your arrogance is appalling. You certainly have a right to an opinion, but he has a NAME for crying out loud!
air deccan was India' largest LCC. It takes a strong management to build something like that. Deccan became a household name within months of its launch. Capt Gopi opened up the aviation market and created millions of jobs along with the other airlines that opened up after deccan.
If its a strong management you ask for, have a look at the deccan cargo management on the website.
you want millionaires?! look up the passenger manifests of all those deccan flights. Each and every middle class/lower middle class Indian who flew with deccan and tasted flight for the first time considered himself richer by the experience. Bank balances alone don't make you a millionaire, life experiences contribute as well. Companies saved lakhs of rupees just by utilizing deccans services.
You obviously know that market share cannot be garnered without pax. I agree there were problems in the beginning but they were ironed out and on-time performance improved tremendously.
You're probably too old for me to ask you to change your attitude, but this new year when you're pissed drunk and you have nothing to ramble on, think about encouraging people looking to make new beginnings, if you have a problem with anybody/anything... be a man stand up straight and put forth your point of view on a platform where you get noticed. I'm sure you can find something better than an anonymous forum. Whether deccan cargo is a success or not is for India to decide, certainly not for the knob hiding behind skydancer!