PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan XH 558 Threads (merged)
View Single Post
Old 30th Dec 2008, 23:10
bubblesuk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good point and yes they do want the truth, but untill it is revealed how much they are paid then everything else is hearsay, i have lots of things on good authority but unless it comes direct from the organisation then i wouldnt even hint at knowing it, sadly this thread and others on other forums just shows that people have personal issues with the organisation which for many taints what they have to say.

The point i keep making to Tim which he chooses to ignore is that unless he knows what Dr bob spends his working hours doing and what he has achieved within the set up and exactly how much he is paid then Tim is not in a position to shout out on her or anywhere else that Dr Bob is or isnt worth the money he may or not be paid.
That would be the same as me saying that Tims books are utter pants and not worth the money paid for them without me reading them! which i havnt so i cant say that can i? And to be perfectly frank with you all i would have expected better coming from someone in his position.