PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ayla Aaa Jordan
Thread: Ayla Aaa Jordan
View Single Post
Old 30th Dec 2008, 22:35
mafemukh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hogwash

"our turnover is expected and not unusual in this industry, specialy as a relatively new operation that is growing fast and continuously raising it's standards."

I have never heard so much BS in all my born days!!!

"our turnover is expected and not unusual in this industry" - 1 x HT, 2 x CFI, 4 x CGI (1 acting), 2 x QM, 3 x Maint. Mgr and this is just the managers!! I have NEVER heard of turnover anywhere in my 2 decades of aviation training that even comes close to this rate! Please edit the phrase to "our turnover is excessive and unprecedented in this industry"

"specialy as a relatively new operation that is growing fast" - if 14FI's and 8GI's are the sum of the instructional staff, then there has been no real growth in student numbers, certainly if standards are to be at least maintained. The airspace and airport were maxed out when I left, especially with the detachments of aircraft from the Amman schools to Aqaba. Edit "specialy as a relatively new operation that has plateau'ed"

"and continuously raising its standards" - here is, I suspect the biggest misrepresentation of them all. It was my experience that standards were constantly being eroded, when syllabi would be changed without generating the necessary documentation, certification of instructors ignored, teaching limitations viewed as an annoyance. Edit "and continuously sacrificing its standards"

In conclusion:
"our turnover is excessive and unprecedented in this industry, specialy as a relatively new operation that has plateau'ed and continuously sacrificed it's standards."
Yeah, that's about right, the operation is relatively new!

Last edited by mafemukh; 30th Dec 2008 at 22:45.