PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NetJets 2009 danger ahead ?
View Single Post
Old 30th Dec 2008, 19:01
keepin it in trim

Apache for HEMS - Strafe those Survivors!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I suggest a quick glance at todays FT companies and markets front page. BH top the list of the worlds most cash rich companies ($ 106.1 Bn). The next 3 are chinese banks, followed by exxon mobile - which has a quarter of the net cash of BH. The figures are the FTs own analysis

Flinty, I know that you have reason to feel the way you do about NTA, and you never did me any harm (quite the contrary).

As you can see, I do not often post, but Holyman seems to have a particular gripe with NTA ( I was interested, so I checked, all but one of his posts have been to make negative comments about NTA). Now NTA is not perfect, I am sure Flintstone and Adam can fill in the gaps there, but it is a whole lot better than some of the pictures that are being painted of it.

The comments from Holyman seem more like an attempt to rubbish the competition than add anything of value. I think next year is going to be tough for everyone in the aviation business, I just hope we ALL come through it ok.

Bad mouthing companies should really be left to people who get the stick shaker going on the approach - unless you are one and the same of course?