PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dubai the biggest and deepest S.H. on planet Earth
Old 30th Dec 2008, 17:51
Monty77

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well sayap

May I recommend Gainsborough, UK for you to take up gainful employment in paradise?

If you guys think Dubai's a s*hole, take a stroll down any UK town centre at about 11pm. It's fab. Pissed up, pasty-faced, tattoed chavs will punch you in the face just because you aren't white, look as though you may have a job, or for no reason whatsoever.

You will be fined 200 quid if you put too much rubbish in the bin you pay 200 quid a month to be emptied twice a month.

Park with a tyre just over a line? Clamped. 100 quid and a 2 hour wait.

Did I mention the taxes? The weather? EU law?

Children in school assaulting teachers? Then their parents joining in?

Rapists out after 5 years for 'good behaviour'. That's a laugh.

People claiming benefits and free rent because if they get a job, they end up worse off and lose their free state money, therefore they stay on benefit forever, doing nothing, while those who work and pay tax end up working harder and paying more tax.

Somebody rude to you? Sexual discrimination. Sue. Lawyers make money, taxpayer pays.

Go to Gainsborough. It's waiting for you, and it truly is a sh*thole of gargantuan proportions. I've been to both.

No matter where you go in this world, somebody will always slag it off. I met a chap in Bermuda who complained about 'island fever' and a lack of highways where you could 'just drive for an hour or two'. For f*ck's sake.

Anyway. Happy New Year to you all, regardless of creed, colour, sex, religion or choice of football club (as long as it's not Manchester United, who are bastards, as we all know).