PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CHC Thailand
Thread: CHC Thailand
View Single Post
Old 30th Dec 2008, 13:35
rileyemi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil How predictably small

Since I started this threat I have stood on the sidelines and watched and read and listened to all and have had a good chuckle along the way. But here is the straight goods. As of today Dec 29, 2008 rumours aside, he said she said, etc etc etc, there has been absolutely nothing said to any of the employees that at least fly the line over here in Thailand about anything. This to me is really how small CHC Thailand Management and YVR must think of us, the little guys (and girls) that work in the trenches.

Were all just minions at the whim of management to do what they please with and they wonder why people leave Thailand, no its not the greatest place to work, $40.00 per diem Canadian per day, hell they were getting $25.00 US twenty years ago and HO just figures, hell I don't know what they figure. BC promised new per diems on par with Canadian Gov't rates during his last visit here. MY MY MY how talk is cheap.

Still absolutely not one word from Management about Chevron of any type and the contract ends in two days. Well you know what they say about mushrooms.

Last edited by rileyemi; 30th Dec 2008 at 16:19.