PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - deccan air cargo
View Single Post
Old 30th Dec 2008, 02:15
Sky Dancer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you look at how all the major global logistics companies grew , they first established their networks and reputation.It was only later that their aircraft came in to help sustain their network.Deccan Cargo as in the case of Air Deccan is doing things the other way around.Air Deccan expanded too fast.They could not keep up with the expansion.That coupled with some extremely poor management led to its downfall.It's reputation as an airline was garbage and in the end the banks realised that the money they were sinking into it would never come back.It's the mistake that Kingfisher is doing growing too fast with some extremely poor management.The result will be there for all to see in the not too distant future.You can grow fast and you can dream big but you have to have a solid business plan and a strong management team to go with it.If you have it then the sky is the limit.

You say that certain people became millionaires.Name me a few .The only people I know who became millionaires were the senior management of Air Deccan along with the promoters.The fact is you guys would have made more money if you had managed to get the premium you were asking when you were going public.In the end it all boils down to one thing ....money.And one look at your account books and your lead bankers wanted to run away.But in the end you made your money.

Talk about the various things you've done ..blatant violation of safety procedures and regulations..and still getting away with it.I wonder how ??Keeping pax waiting for hours on end and not doing anything about it.Your own employees getting abused by pax and not doing anything about it...

I would be interested to see when Deccan Cargo will be up and running and how long it will be up...And I'd like to see how much money Baldy and his crew make on this one