PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - This made me laugh
View Single Post
Old 29th Dec 2008, 17:37
PAXboy
Paxing All Over The World

Received 62 Likes on 50 Posts
Abusing_the_sky It did cross my mind but I had heard countless reports of the lack of interest in their customers that I decided not to. I considered complaining to the Irish CAA but decided it was simpler to avoid the carrier. I have had to use them once since then, but it was not my choice.

Unfortunately, it is not just FR that have decided to save money on customer service, I am currently wrestling with a mail-order company where it took me two faxes and two letters (one to the MD) in order to get them to admit that they made a mistake, sending me the wrong goods without an explanation. I pursued that as money was involved. Equally, I am trying to get an apology out of a providential savings fund for a mistake they made causing me a waste of time and energy. I doubt that I will get anywhere and I now expect zero customer service as the standard 'offering.' I used to give companies a second chance but they don't give me one, so i have decided not to bother.

As I said- if I had not been able to get my hands on a life jacket - then I would have stopped everything until one had been found. Not least as the departure took us over water about 1,000m from threshold (AAR in Denmark). But I found a solution and part of that was to ignore the carrier whenever possible. No one in FR management will be sad about that, although some of the crews might be.