PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SIA not renewing 70% Expat Contracts
View Single Post
Old 29th Dec 2008, 12:09
cpt777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well here we go again. If only I could, to share details of recent incidents or near accidents that you so claimed Jet Grande; was indeed commanded by expats. The simple truth is, a good international carrier like SIA would WANT to hire expats, constantly. But ONLY the good ones, and that I mean from the perspective of his work attitude and integrity. In case you have been too engulfed in your own ego all these while, we all know that even the most "ace" pilot, local or expat; HAD and WILL make mistakes. We just have to learn to manage them from day to day.Period.
Obviously, the sad news is, those of us who make perceivably unforgivable mistakes at this juncture of the world gloomy financial climate will most likely, and unfortunately factually in recent cases of expats involved in incidents; have their contract not renewed.
And not to forget those who have been utmost arrogant and disrespectful of your own company or your FOs, your days are numbered too as 4th floor (well probably I should say 2nd floor for now..) have been soliciting feedbacks to facilitate contract renewal process.
Last but not least.. Happy New Year and best wishes to all nonetheless.