PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - This made me laugh
View Single Post
Old 29th Dec 2008, 10:27
Abusing_the_sky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Can i just ask, instead of moaning on Pprune, why didn't you write the same in an e-mail to good ol' Mickey?

I doubt it very much MOL&Co are reading customer feedback on Pprune. But i am positive they'll read it on their own website. All you need is the flight number and the date, they obviously have records of who operated that flight that day, you complain ( or point out a few things), CC gets a warning, a Memo is issued and problem is solved.

And can i suggest that next time you encounter this problem, or say the player doesn't work and you don't understand the safety briefing said over the PA, that you press the call bell, inform the PU that you couldn't understand and they'll have to do it all over again, slowly and more efficiently

I take the safety demo very serious and i make very sure that the JU's demonstrate it in synchronization with the tape. I also (unlike others who prefer to hide in the galley) stand up and face the cabin during the safety demo and that's how i get an uninterrupted safety briefing

Rgds,
ATS