PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Passenger safety compromised at TAP
View Single Post
Old 29th Dec 2008, 02:50
Safety Concerns

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@broadreach, I admit I wander off a little at times mainly because I feel so strongly about this and am having to learn the politics of it all at the same time. I have no connection with TAP at all and have only reported my opinion on the AEI press release as the situation as described in it, is very close to my own personal experiences.

I absolutely deplore the company/commercial minded behaviour of some pilots but am not keen on a public mud slinging match. I really do request ECA to seriously consider AEI's suggestion of coming to the table for discussions on this as well. Perhaps my naive knowledge of the politics here makes that sound ridiculous, I don't know. But that's my agenda.

The proof aspect is disappointing and as stated in an earlier post I have emailed them but no response yet. Whether it has to do with legal action I really don't know.

AEI (Aircraft Engineers International) is a body representing engineers interests globally. Thats why I can't believe there is no evidence. They have far too much to lose if this was instigated to assist a strike or in fact instigated for any reason other than its true.