PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 28th Dec 2008, 09:01
Chugalug2

Received 228 Likes on 71 Posts
VSF, I tried to answer everyone of your questions but my answers were seemingly ignored by you, other than to be advised to calm down. tucumseh also dealt with the issues you raised, though with far more authority and detail than I. He was ignored. Is that what you bring to this thread, lots of rhetoric but no discussion? I find such broadcast homilies both arrogant and ignorant, I'm afraid. In your posts you have in turn claimed:
my thoughts on this entire issue are not uncommon throughout the aviation world.
and asked:
Is your collective tunnel vision such that only the feelings two-twentyninths of the bereaved families merit our concern?
As to the latter I think I'll take a leaf out of your book and ignore it with the contempt it deserves. Re the former see my comments above. Your most interesting comments though are:
you're grasping at straws in the forlorn hope that someone will reverse previous decisions. Face facts, it's not going to happen.
and
The MoD aren't for changing, surely you must all realise that by now.
Is that the message you bring, vsf? Is that why you post here? The MOD has to change, big time. Not to accommodate we who seek justice but to serve this nation. Just like many of its aircraft it is unfit for purpose, and must be reformed in order to do its job properly. That will happen sooner than this campaign ceases. Could you be a good chap and just pass that message on?