PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airport staff strike over halving of bonus
Old 28th Dec 2008, 06:30
Azamat Bagatov

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
F***ing Unbelievable !!!!!

Okay, all the expats get screwed over, but the news pumped out to all, including ground staff is that they get, one way or another, a FULL 13th month, based on their respective monthly salaries. This is what we were ALL led to 'believe'.

Now, what surprises me, the said ground staff, Cathay's own staff AND locals (Hong Kong's 'own') are striking... my, we are in a happy work environment, aren't we ??!!!
I guess, just as one lie leads to 1000 others, ONE f*** up (not that there's only been one) will lead to MANY other F*** UPS ! CX is doing a splendid job themselves of proving to its STAFF (soon to be the world) just how well they can't instill commaraderie, morale and general work ethic to the very people who keep this company in operation. Good one, CX Management : Now you have even your
OWN striking against you !

When will you wake up and smell the bloody roses ?????
Maybe all responsible upstairs should enroll in their OWN learner's world module : CRM - Competency Remedial Managing. All this training you have so-called had, this lifelong experience - I'm SURE it wasn't aligned with screwing ALL your staff..but you have managed to succeed even with this one! Yes, CX really IS achieving all these 'milestones'

A**holes !