PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TAA and the DC-9
View Single Post
Old 28th Dec 2008, 05:21
teresa green

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh God, those photo's make my heart ache, could ever a aircraft bring tears to your eyes like that little girl. My missus says I should have married one and be done with it. Just jealous. The only engine failure I ever had on takeoff, was in one out of CBR on a wet and rainy friday nite, full of pollies going home to the wife or girlfriend, and she ingested some of her own tyre in the port donk. Just passed V1 I got over Lake George and had a quick chat with the F/O and we decided a quick run back in and back to the Hyatt for a drink was in order, did she let us down, no, she pulled like a trojan on one donk, and behaved like the lady she was, the pollies of course complained, I should have dumped the lot in Lake George, (but not enough water to do the job) and who would sacrifice such a lady for a bunch of pollies, ( I think Keating was there ) but I was immune to the bastards by then (if you came out of the flight deck he would look at you, like you were something found on the bottom of a shoe). Wet and miserable here on the GC this arvo, I don't know who I should cry over most the "pocket rocket" or the cricket.