PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Impressive display (of stupidity?) near Trafalgar.
Old 27th Dec 2008, 12:37
Wanderin_dave

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Diesel Fitter, to bring Col Pay into the same sort of catagory as a stupid low flying numpty as you seem fit to have done is illinformed, ignorant, offensive, stupid (attempted) point scoring on par with the most useless of our politicians. There would be VERY few with more experience/competence at those sorts of heights, he certainly held all of the ratings/endos and was operating INSIDE the boundaries of the law. His record is well beyond reproach. I suggest you either delete the post or retract your statement.

I'm not saying that the guy was or wasn't doing the wrong thing, i don't really care and my reference to a 'stupid numpty' was general in nature, not this case in question. But to use Col Pay as an example of GA stupidity makes my blood boil, and does nothing but show us the rest of the post isn't worth paying attention to. I've seen some bad, really bad posts on pprune, but that's the worst (and the first i've ever felt obliged to stand up against).

Last edited by Wanderin_dave; 27th Dec 2008 at 12:38. Reason: spelling, but i'm sure there's more mistakes in there