PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Doom and Gloom at Air Partner
View Single Post
Old 26th Dec 2008, 08:45
Monkey Boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Right, what part of:

And before anyone starts banging on about me being an AP employee, I can tell you nothing could be further from the truth!
Is difficult for you to understand?!

However, a rough translation of the French text would be:

"Report of maintenance:
What exists analyzes: - The economic deceleration will cause a fall of the aviation of businesses - The official ones and the senior officials of the Sarkozy government are a genuine growth relay - Loss of 40% of the customers of Air Partner to the profit of NetJets

- Launching of a card Air Partner at the beginning of year offering more flexibility and advantages that of NetJets:

O No limits of duration (24 months for NetJets)
O No contracts of service
O Financing of the penalties imposed by NetJets in the event of rupture of the contracts 2D Impact 60% of the recovered lost customers
- Very weak impact envisaged of Very Light Jet: The turbopropellers are more interesting economically Constraints of the actors of the market of the aviation of businesses:
- Lack of adaptation of the European regulation to the aviation of businesses
- Constraints of safety
- Environmental constraints Key factors of development of the aviation of businesses on an airport:
- The development of the offer of service:
O Contractual charts
O Discount cards "

So, Air Partner seem to think that they're offering a better product than NetJets, and are willing to put their money where their mouth is and buy people our of the NetJets scheme. Where's the problem?! Surely if the clients are happy at NetJets they will stay, and if they're not then they will want to try something new, and this could be for them?
I have never said that your claims are "bullsh1t" (paranoid much?), all I said was that there's nothing in them that people didn't know already and that it sounds like you've just got personal "issues" with a company that's trying to get an edge in a tough market.