PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Passenger safety compromised at TAP
View Single Post
Old 25th Dec 2008, 20:32
Safety Concerns

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@aguadalta. First of all let me say I respect your input here and its nothing personal.

However....I haven't started any rumours I have just posted a press release that I have taken in good faith and support the contents.

Now being called a liar on an anonymous forum cannot compare with an organisation like AEI losing face because their information isn't factual. I assume you accept that.

I also support the action and attempts they are making to keep this internal and find a solution. (it's not just TAP although this time it is apparently)

I have what may or may not be considered an advantage as I have been following their actions and have in fact reported similar events in another airline. My interpretation of the situation is that all avenues have now been exhausted and you the pilots are still in denial about this. I cannot vouch for TAP but I can state that similar and worse is unfortunately an everyday event.

So who is being honest here? I believe AEI have been more than honest and should they now choose to begin open warfare (I don't know that) but the tone seems to indicate such an approach, then I support them.

I will state again, I have no axe to grind and I would prefer a different solution but the fact remains you haven't been listening. Therefore if it goes public it goes public and I would suggest it will harm your profession greatly.

And by the way, the Press Release mentions names so I still firmly believe they have the evidence.