PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - And another
Thread: And another
View Single Post
Old 25th Dec 2008, 06:34
Stacko

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I note you are a recent probationary participant here. I hope the mods see fit to give you a permanent exemption from posting your ill-considered, intemperate, insensitive comments ever again. Today 17:08

A probationary member?

I may not post often. But I have read these forums for several years. I lost my registration details and re-registered in April. Just because I dont shoot my mouth off in a "two-posts-a-day" manner - like a lot of ppl here - doesnt mean that what I say is any less poignant. And while that person had a family, friends and colleagues - that is no different to any one of us. We all have those things - every one of us - and that is why I behave responsibly when I am the Pilot In Command. Its the decision making skills that keep us from tragedy; if you are relying on luck (as some have suggested) then I recomend a career change.

Was his low flying in accordance with the relevant CAR's, CAO's etc? If they were then I apologise and withdraw my statement. Otherwise, I ask the moderators to use "moderation" when viewing my post and please PM if there is any further req'mnt. Indeed, I said that my heart goes out to his family, but this is an aviation forum - lets discuss this issue in that context. A little less emotion would go a long way. Please PM if u have anything further to add.

Regards

Stax.

Last edited by Stacko; 25th Dec 2008 at 11:31.