PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sky Europe no salaries ? true or false ?
View Single Post
Old 24th Dec 2008, 21:03
JJflyer
ZbV

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
While I dont work for skyeurope nor do I have an interest in it, I have followed this thread with great interest.

The Ryanair slogan is somewhat tasteless to say the least but fits well to the MOL modus operandi, that is simply ruining the rest of the industry thats left unruined. A vulture howering around a carcass comes into my mind or a hyena nibbling the legs of it's target.

However like someone pointed out, skyeurope did get some free advertisement out of it, wasn't that the word of the day from MOL: "All publicity is good" ?

The BA/AA campaing had nothing tasteless nor was ist questionable. It simply pointed out the standing of Virging in that matter.

Goaroundnow makes a few good points. What the employees decide to agree withing a company their business and their decision. But remember that this is a global business and actions of one group can set a precedent that is hard to break. So it is hardly wrong that people are qurious about what is happening with skyeurope as the next company can be quick to follow in offering half salaries etc in order to cook the books or wanting the balance to look a bit better.

This is a rumour and news network. If the information here is inaccurate it would be very helpful to correct the faulty info rather than simply state that as a fact.