PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sky Europe no salaries ? true or false ?
View Single Post
Old 24th Dec 2008, 19:18
goaroundnow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I work for SkyEurope. I am not ashamed to say that I and almost all the employees have helped the company in various ways over the past couple of months. Why not - what's the alternative? Possibly lose jobs immediately or help and give hope. Of course none of this is ideal but I really don't see it as anybody else's business. If planes are flying from A-B etc, then what the staff are doing really shouldn't concern anyone else. Starting a thread titled like this seems ridiculous and unnecessary. It may or may not be "bashing" but isn't helping anyone. A concern for "more pilots on the market" is a weak excuse and unbelievable frankly.

IF there was some (and there isn't) suggestion of irregularities in safety etc it may be a worthy point. How the staff are conducting their careers really is not.

I strongly believe there is a future for SkyEurope, one that may not fit into, say Ryanair's plans, but one worth fighting for none the less.

Just for accuracy's sake, most information on here (with regard to SkyEurope) and ppjn is not correct.