PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Good flying school in Canada
View Single Post
Old 23rd Dec 2008, 00:11
derekonfloats

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

There are a variety of good ol Canuk schools here some cheaper than others and some have different focuses. Saving money is a good consideration but so is the quality of your training as well as the network set up around the school to give you a nudge into the work force or give you a job as an intructor if thats the path you choose.

Im not sure what your career goals are as well as the path you hope to take. The schools above mentioned dont raise any warning flags from guys I know who have used them. I would add Pro IFR as well. even though the school is larger it has a wealth of senior resources as well as future connections. Boundry bay gives you a solid year round experience in some challenging weather and a busy envronment. I did not train there but I have visited. The cities that surround the flight training schools are another thought if you are from outa country. Cost of living freezind cold etc.....

Well if you you have more specific questions fire away or pm me I would be glad to help or can turn you on to someone to answer further questions.

Best of luck